Raise The Grade Tutoring provides year-round, K-college level tutoring. We have dedicated and expert tutors in all subject areas. Tutoring is done from the student’s curriculum, using current textbooks, homework, worksheets and project assignments. In every subject, the goal is to reinforce student understanding of content and school expectations for success.
We provide tutoring in the following subjects.
- Academic Organization and Study Skills
- Test-Taking Strategies
- Test Preparation (Including final exam prep sessions for any subject)
- Reading (Comprehension, fluency, and retention)
- Foreign Languages (Spanish, French, German, Mandarin Chinese, and Latin)
- English (Grammar, Composition, Essays, Vocabulary/Spelling, American, British and World Literature, Journalism and Creative Writing)
- Social Studies/History (U.S., World, European)
- Math (Elementary and Middle, Pre-Algebra, Algebra I, Geometry, Advanced Algebra, Trigonometry, Pre-Calculus, Calculus, and Statistics)
- Science (Life Science, Physical Science, Earth Science, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Environmental Science, Astronomy, Anatomy & Physiology)
- Computer Science (Office Applications, Programming Languages, Web Development)
- Business and Finance
- Learning Disabilities (ADD/ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorder, and other disabilities)
- College Board Tests (ACT and SAT Prep)
- ESL and TOEFL Test Preparation
*Tutors can also be provided for all Honors and Advanced Placement (AP) courses.